May 17, 2009 Photo Fifty-eight

By: Richard T Haines

Jun 01 2009

Tags: , , ,

Category: Blurred Motion, Color

Leave a comment

Aperture:f/2.8
Focal Length:5.7mm
ISO:200
Shutter:1/2 sec
Camera:KODAK EASYSHARE M1063 DIGITAL CAMERA

Yeah I know, crazy camera shake. But sometimes, you just try the picture anyway, and 99% of the time it doesn’t work, but the other 1% of the time it works, for you at least. Other people may not like the shake. But I love the feeling of energy at night I get from the lights reflecting on wet concrete with that shake. And I especially like the energy of the one way arrow.

There’s only one way to go after all.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: